- 02:00 - Madonna's mad face after the shot hadn't gone well;
- 02:42 - Wind machine suddenly turns on (Madonna almost doesn't open her eyes in the windy shots, look closely);
- 06:23 - Madonna's fake hair extensions look so *real*;
- 07:09 - Madonna smiles after what looks like a bit of improvisation;
- 07:30 - Madonna forgets a line but still goes on with attitude!;
- 08:00 - Duckface(?) and some make-up;
- 08:49 - Madonna gets hungry and eat's her own extensions, jk!;
- 12:42 - Some upper-body dance moves;
- 15:55 - Some takes of the "cone bra";
- 17:00 - Madonna poses while moving laid down;
- 17:27 - The zoom moment while Madonna is laid down, which looks like it was not planned to be done;
- 18:25 - Madonna's shot from the back for the opening sequence. This shot is funny to me because the camera operator repeats the movement a few times, he was probably practicing. (Curiosity - we can't hear the word "pose" in this B-Roll, because this word is shifted to the right speaker in the final mix, so I conclude the audio of this video is mono and has only the left side. You welcome!);
- 19:07 - Light ring reflects in Madonna's eyes;
- 22:07 - Madonna goes from "what?" to "Vogue"!;
- 24:00 - Madonna talks, although it's not possible to listen to her, a few moments after looks like she is saying each verse, one at a time;
- 26:35 - More upper-body dance moves!;
- 27:17 - Some hand movements.
Sadly , I guess it was just normal film, shot in black and white. Still, it was fun to discover this B-Roll video!
Discover a bit more about this music video in IMVDB and also on Wikipedia!